Feb 27, 2013

"Danes like ecology more than money"






"Danes like ecology more than money, and other short stories." Is this for real? It stands proudly, larger-than-life, in one of the concourses at Copenhagen's international airport, Kastrup. Walking by, I simply stopped in awe. What was this telling me? Ecology is an alternative to money? The commercialization of ecology? More greenwash? Well, that would be OK, I guess, if it actually made one want to ride a bicycle instead of a taxi. Preferring to have money is of course always a nice idea. It does help when buying that next titanium-framed two-wheeled dream machine that I've been lusting after. Or does it mean that "the Danish" don't like money, or taxis? Well, I guess it's a "successful" ad, right? I mean, here we are talking about it . . . What's your version?


No comments:

Post a Comment